Tuesday, November 1, 2011

60 days to Get Er DONE!

Hello ALL!

I Know I haven't written in about a week! I have been taking a breather from everything and putting everything back in order. You know... when you change seasons you have to get the proper attire out to start the new season, and many times it takes time.

During this "wardrobe change" I've been really putting everything in perspective that I need to make a serious impact on my generation. I have counted the cost for certain things, I know what it is going to take, I understand the sacrifice it requires and I STILL believe that I will ABSOLUTELY hit my Goal 100%.

I trust that this blog will inspire you to do the same as we close out this year! There are ONLY 60 DAYS to Go! What is it that you wanted to accomplish in 2011 that is STILL left undone? What Goal is still left unattained? What relationships still haven't formed? What Mindset hasn't been developed? What is it that you've lost that you haven't recovered? What ever it is...be SURE to GO After it..you have 60 DAYS....

I've purposed in my HEART that my 2012 will look ASTRONOMICALLY Different than 2011! I will do everything on my part to ensure that I'm READY for the EXPLOSION of GOOD things, AMAZING outcomes, PROFITABLE solutions, LIFE-LONG relationships, IMPRESSIVE exposures, and AT LEAST 10,000 people making a FIRST Time decision to invite Jesus Christ into their heart though our personal ministry!

Im READY to IMPACT this WORLD! 2012 will be a Year of SERIOUS Transformation! Im Ready...ARE YOU?

Keep Running!
TS

Habakkuk 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment