Saturday, November 2, 2013

STOP Complaining and START!!!


It happened...this morning...3:33 am...I began dreaming about writing.

I tossed.... I turned because I know that people are scrambling trying to get some things done before then end of the year, and I wanted to help in some way...

So I sat there, iPad open.... and dreaded to make the decision on what it is that I am to write...I don't want to just write something...it has to have PURPOSE.

I'm from the school of thought that you don't just SAY SOMETHING...have SOMETHING to SAY...

Truthfully, I felt so guilty that I procrastinated all year long. Being TOO BUSY to pour my heart out so you can hear it....I cannot believe that I waited so long to start and make a solid decision to START and keep going....

Fear, regret, anguish, and sadness hit me all at the same time..."what if I don't finish... What if I don't get the response that I deemed "worthy" to start blogging again...what if no one gets inspired or helped?"

It was then that I made a decision to STOP complaining about what I don't know and to START doing what I knew that I needed to do.

So I began writing at 4:06am....yes....4:06am...WHO DOES THAT?

I wrote whatever came to my head and my heart. No editing, just writing....

This is what you're going to have to do, just start where you are. You cannot control the circumstance, but you can control your actions...so START

Whether its a weightloss goal, a startup business, a ministry, or a movement...WHO CARES...just START where you are and each step and decision to keep going will take you closer to Your goal.

You can't change the past, but you can change the NOW to affect the FUTURE...JUST START!

Subscribe for Daily Doses of inspiration to reach your goals

No comments:

Post a Comment