Friday, August 5, 2011

YOUR Inspiration..Inspires ME to Keep Going....

Afternoon Folks,

I just wanted to take a break in the blogging to personally thank you for your support of Running After Destiny. This journey that we all are taking is not in the least bit EASY, but it's ABSOLUTELY Worth it!

Writing has always been a sporadic event in my life. I would start writing something and I would stop, I would start and then I would stop. It wasn't until I put out a Facebook Post saying that I was thinking about committing to blogging, and I got an OVERWHELMING Response from you all...SO I began writing again. Your response was the spark for my inspiration and encouragement. My first post was on June 27 as I detailed the reality of being Left Alone, and from THAT Point on..The responses that I received were once again, OVERWHELMING!

This sparked an enthusiasm about the blog as I began to see MANY people flow in and view the blog. It was interesting to see that so many people from around the country would chime in and read what God had laid upon my heart for that day. We hit 2 week of July and the views just kept pouring in from ALL over the GLOBE, Nigeria, The Congo, Brazil, Canada,Germany, The Ukraine, Jamaica (buck buck), Spain, and Indonesia, just to name a few! I was EXTREMELY Humbled as I saw that SOOOOO many people were viewing this work!

As the blog began to mature and get out there one of my good friends Tamala Huntley, a Marketing GENIUS and Ceo of Make Life Happen, came to my rescue and gave me some tips on how to clean up my blog and make it more visually appealing! She is the one that designed the header for this blog, and her wisdom has really allowed me to have a greater appreciation for this art!
As we approached the 1 Month anniversary of the blog we exceeded my goal of 1000 views in less than 30 days, with a WHOPPING 1,247 views in over 13 Countries!!!!!!!!!! We ended the month with a Solid 1,300+ views!

I began getting phone calls, Texts, DMs, and Instant Messages from COUNTLESS people. Some I knew, and some I didn't...but I say all of this to say..There were some days That I didn't have ANYTHING to say..but before I speak, write, or do ANYTHING I always Ask God to "Give me the tongue of the learned that I may know how to speak a word IN Season to him who is weary"(Isaiah 50:4) and He sure did! your responses and feedback have meant the WORLD to me.

I know some days I get a late start on the blogging...but I want to make sure that EVERYTHING you read on this page will Uplift, Inspire, challenge, motivate, Offer Advice, Heal, Mend, cause you to dream again, and allow you to REACH Your destiny! So I take TIME in getting into the right frame of mind and heart to give you what God has given me...
But I stretch and challenge myself to the next level of excellence to have a FRESH Blog Every Morning by 8am PST!

So THANK YOU for your support! It has been quite refreshing to hear your feedback and how you've been inspired! Your Inspiration Inspires Me to Keep Going! So Thank You, THANK YOU..A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!

Feel Free when I post these blogs, If it inspired you in anyway to share them with your friends, make mention of them in on your social networks, email it to someone, leave a comment follow me on twitter (@Torrian_Scott). Please Help me get the Word out to as many people as possible. We want to impact the lives of over 1 Million people WORLD WIDE with this blog and The Running After Destiny brand.

Thank you once again! Until Monday Ya'll...Keep RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!

TS

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love. You know I LoVe your blog! And blogging period! You are doing a great job and YOU are inspiring ME to write and MAKE life happen ;).

    Keep doin' ya thang :)!

    ReplyDelete