Thursday, September 22, 2011

Keeping My Brother in Your Prayers

ON Tuesday, my Little Brother, Emmanuel Brown was involved in an accident that by God's Grace DIDN'T Take His Life! God Spared His life and I'm Grateful! Those of you who have a prayer life we are asking for you to continue to pray for my little Bro. 

To Help you in this: Please pray this out loud and often:


"Father in The Name of Jesus, I thank You firstly for Saving Emmanuel's Life! I thank you Father that you are The Healer and There is NOTHING too hard for you. I want to remind you of the miracles you did in the Bible with The Woman with the issue of blood, as well as the lame men, and all of the miraculous things you've done! I thank you that you are the same, Yesterday, Today, and FOREVER. SO Just as you Healed, Delivered, and Restored what was seemingly impossible back then, I am CONFIDENT that you have done it again in Emmanuel's Life today! We Decree  that He is Healed and made whole from The Crown of His Head to the Soles of His Feet both Internally & Externally in Jesus' Name! Every Bone, Muscle, Nerve, and system are functioning as they were created and designed to function in Jesus' Name! I Thank You Father for Healing Him, Restoring Him, and Staying with Him! I Expect to see and hear the good report of Emmanuel Walking, Talking, and Functioning even BETTER than I did before, In Jesus' Name. Amen!"
Thank You All for your prayers! 
Take some time and Read these, SImple Click and it'll take you to the Site!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for him as well, I am here with y'all. If y'all need ANYTHING 832 465 5938 is the number willing to help in any way. I would like to visit so if you don't mind can I get some info on the location? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks! I Greatly Appreciate it! Emmanuel is Recovering Well and He'll be up and at em REAL Soon! Say this Prayer Every time you think of Him!

    ReplyDelete