Friday, July 1, 2011

I CAN'T Believe Nova Said this to ME!!!!

SO many times we spend our time trying to MAKE things happen..Trying SO hard to be successful, so hard to be Anointed..So hard to be relevant..when all it takes is you just Letting Go and allowing it to happen...

I remember one day I was talking to my wife about our future plans, and the things that we wanted to do in life and the struggles we were facing at the time. If you go back and read one of the entries I did this week, My Life Changed..Just 10 hours ago, You'll find that I was a COMPLETE Worry-Wad..I was trying to listen to certain things to MAKE me succeed, Do certain things to MAKE it happen for us... And I just couldn't understand WHY things weren't moving as fast as I wanted it to! Why it wasn't going according to MY plan and it was these words that she said that cut me to the heart and really transformed my pursuit of the destiny God has for us...

She said, "Babe..your holding on the reigns SO TIGHT that the Horse cant Even MOVE"

These words of PURE Wisdom were the stress shattering, heart wrenching, and the "slap me back into reality Words" that woke me up to the fact that our pursuit of everything God has for us Should be calm...CHEERFUL...and with a confident expectancy of The Promise He's made to us...( This is why I Love Her..a Woman who can Hear from God and keep me balanced)

So today..understand there are some things you DO have to do..but DONT TRY so hard..Trust Him, Lean on Him for His Wisdom and He WILL DIRECT Your Paths...

Until Monday..Stay Encouraged and Keep RUNNING..Because As Long as you're Running after Him..You're Running in The Right Direction...

Proverbs 3:6

Proverbs 19:21
Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment