Friday, September 2, 2011

The Case of The Deleted BLOG!

I CANNOT Believe that I Just Spent about an HOUR Writing and researching for the blog and IT WAS ALL DELETED by My Special little Laptop....CAN ANYONE SAY MACBOOK PRO COME NOW?!?!?!

Anyways..Sorry..Just had to vent a little frustration there.

So Im not even sure what I was talking about..its like a FLOW...The only way to capture it is to record it and thats what I was doing...So...Im a lil upset because it was actually GOOD! *Woo Sahh*...Okay...Ill be okay...

But today Im sure you've already eaten lunch or about to at least so I know that your day is practically over. But what can we learn from my little mishap with saving my work properly?You see, Blogger has this function called "auto save" in which it saves every so many seconds while you're writing to avoid what just happened...SO I gained a lot of trust and confidence in this function and what it was expected to do....

Sometimes there are accidents that we have imposed on ourselves and the first thing we try and do is blame others. And if truth be told we could've done things a little more efficiently and strategically rather than relying on something that is convenient. Case and Point...Always Have Checks & Balances in your life, they will keep you from making unrecoverable mistakes that will cause frustration & delay...

So Hopefully everyone is having a GREAT day and will have an even GREATER weekend! Until Monday Folks...You Know What to do!
TS

No comments:

Post a Comment