Monday, September 19, 2011

First Video: Keeping God First!!!!!!!!!!



Putting God First is an AMAZING Way of Living. It goes beyond just mere "Principle" it is a Preference! I Prefer to Have God first, He Goes before me because He was Here before me anyway! When we PUT Him first we are demonstrating trust, confidence, and TRUE relationship.

God is SIMPLY Amazing everyone, I pray that today, no matter what you've Gone through, no matter what mess you're currently in, I want to encourage you to set ALL of it aside and Put God First! Put Him first in your business, before you step foot over that threshhold of your door, Put him first in that meeting, put Him first in your family, ministry, projects, and I PROMISE you ...He Will Come through in the way He ONLY knows How to.."Exceeding Abundantly, ABOVE, ALL that you [DARE] Ask or think!

Love you All!

Keep Running!
TS

Check These out:
Proverbs 3:9

I also write for the FIRST EVER Online Success & Power Magazine: Be Sure to check out:
Last Months Article: YOU: The Foundation of Your Success pg 25-26
This Months Article: The BIG 3 pgs 10-11!!!


1 comment: