Monday, January 23, 2012

Balancing on The Tight Rope of Life!

Well Family, Im Back! After Some Months of trying to figure out my new schedule, I've FINALLY Found BALANCE.!!

I believe balance is PARAMOUNT in our pursuit of the Dream, Destiny, and Goals that God has placed in our hearts.

While the World encourages the goal oriented person to "Get RICH & DIE trying", The WORD persuades us to take the road less traveled and "COMMIT our WAY to the Lord and HE will cause our thoughts to be established" ((Prov 16:3)). Which indicates we should have a peaceful, yet confident trust that our plans, goals, dreams, hopes, prayer requests will be established when we put it ALL in God's Hands and give Him Ownership and Intellectual Responsibility for our every move!

I believe this Is God's design for all people! He wants to be the focal point of every strategic move in our lives! There are COUNTLESS scriptures in Proverbs that support this idea, so in your personal time...be sure to go and study these out!

FINDING balance in this life is not always easy. ESPECIALLY In my world!! On my plate I have a Growing Family, Ministry, Businesses both Traditional & Networking, Writing for Magazines, Mentoring & Coaching, and ALL it takes to manage of that SANELY & EFFECTIVELY, I can tell you balance was very hard to find and sometimes still is!!! But I DID and Ill be spending this week laying out exactly what I've found out and continue to find out!!

SO I pray that you'll join me tomorrow morning as I lay out the FIRST step in catching and KEEPING your balance as the MULTI-OPERATIONAL, MULTI-FUNCTIONAL, BUSY person that you are in the "TIGHT ROPE of Life"...Because lets face it...If YOU don't fulfill your destiny...Your "missing the mark" is likely to cause a domino effect in your life, your family line, and in the lives of the people you were supposed to impact!

EVERY idea, EVERY plan, & EVERY dream that is God inspired has a purpose and a person attached to it, so walk with me through this week as we find our balance on this road to our destiny together!

Until Tomorrow...Keep Running!
TS

No comments:

Post a Comment