Monday, November 4, 2013

Be IN IT to WIN IT!

Randy Jackson of American Idol had this saying while he was on the show
"They're  IN IT TO WIN IT"

This saying would normally accompany a contestant who just SMASHED the competition with their dynamic vocal and performance skills.

Much like Randy, I'm telling you that you have to Be IN IT to WIN IT!

Whatever you are attempting to accomplish, realize that it will take dynamic focus and sacrifice to see your goal materialize.

One of my teachers would say, "if youre not going to be serious about it, why sacrifice"

This is imperative to understand because most people follow the crowd and not their goal and people sometimes sacrifice for a goal that they are not serious about sustaining for long periods of time.

Being "IN IT to WIN IT" requires that your mind, your heart, and your actions be congruent enough for the long haul. 

Whereas most people stop short of their goal and give great reasons(ahem...Excuses) why they didn't fulfill the vision. 

They play the blame game and use the economy, their parents, their boyfriend, their computer, or bank account for the reason they stopped short...

But that is not you...You are in this to WIN this!!!

There is not quitting, stopping, waiting, procrastinating , incubating, or stalling. 

You are on the track to REALIZING your goal. 

Your mind must be focused on the end result!

Your heart must agree with your head that you will finish, and your mouth must confirm what your heart and your head are saying.

Speaking your end result is necessary to reaching your goal because the truth is that

Words Create Worlds...

So sometime today, I want you to get a vivid picture of your end result, that dream, or goal and I want you to get in front of a mirror and I want you to say this out loud;

No matter what it looks like, I will not stop!!

There are people counting on me to drop Fear and adopt Faith

God gave me this desire and Dream before I was Born.

I will, I can, I shall, I MUST reach my goal

I will finish for the greater good of everyone who is attached to my winning because I understand, when I win, they do too. 

(SHOUT THIS PART) 

I'm in This to win this!!!!

#HappyMonday


No comments:

Post a Comment