Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Celebrating NEWNESS of Life

WOW! So I'm gonna be a Daddy of a Little Girl! My Heart is RACING with excitement, Joy, Enthusiasm, and OVERWHELMING Fulfillment! I GET to Father a Daughter!!! WOW! WHAT a TRUE Blessing! God is JUST That GOOD!

There is something so amazing about when a newborn comes into the world (or is about to, in this instance). It allows you to reevaluate a lot of things in your own personal life. Thoughts of "How will she look (Beautiful I know..because He mother is GORGEOUS), What will she be like? What will be her talents, gifts, and call? What type of personality will she have?" So Many thoughts fill my mind as I imagine me coming home and two of my babies running to the door excited as they shout with endearment, "Daddy Daddy!" Her first step, our first Father Daughter Date, Her Graduation, Her Marriage to a...*SLAMS The BRAKES* Hold on....She's not even here yet...LOL....Its all good though..you get my drift!

*Sigh*

I'm so overjoyed you all! I know this blog had nothing to do with helping you get to the finish line! But if I could say anything...it would be this...

Take the time to REALLY cherish what you have! I feel like God has really blessed us with SO much and sometimes we take it for granted because we may not be where we "think" we should be. But this is the amazing thing about God...We are NOWHERE where he doesn't WANT US to be! SO Celebrate the newness of life in your world! It maybe a new challenge, a new project, a new business opportunity, a new way to reach this next generation, but in ALL things Give thanks, and if you don't have anything readily identifiable to thank God for...thank Him for the ability to be breathing HIS breath in this day we call Today!

So I hope you are still running! Thank you for Celebrating the life of my lil princess who is growing inside my Beautiful wife! (That rhymed :o) )

Love you all...Keep Running!
TS





No comments:

Post a Comment