Friday, July 22, 2011

Just a Lil Piece of My Heart....

It is 1:01am PST :) and I've been in worship for the past few hours. Just thanking God for how far He's brought both my family and I in this journey. It has not been easy but it has been WORTH it!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to publicly say How Grateful to God I am! He's Been SO faithful to us...even when I wasn't! He's been Kind and PATIENT when I KNOW I should've been following MUCH closer than I was. Its Just So Amazing How God is such The Divine MASTER Planner. He truly knows our END from our beginning.

If I Just take the past few days of us being out here in California, I can attest to God's Placing of people ahead of time to bless us, give us favor, and even the people God has allowed us to minister to since we've been here. This is remarkable because I can remember shaking in my boots and wondering WHEN will WE GET THERE? And to know THAT EVERYTHING that has happened has been not ONE second late..it has been RIGHT on Time...
"So Whats the topic of your Blog today Torrian?"

It is Simply Understand that when God created you, there were people, places, occurrences, and FAVOR that were reserved especially for you AHEAD of time...so don't worry...He's got YOU!

I don't know what you're believing God for at this time in your life..but understand something...God HAS ALREADY SURVEYED YOUR LIFE and Took into account EVERY circumstance and He's STRATEGICALLY placed people on your Destiny Path to BLESS you!

So This Morning,Afternoon, or Evening..Don't Lose Heart..God has it under control...He Knows Your END from the Beginning, He who began a GOOD work in you is FAITHFUL to complete it, His WORD that He spoke into your life will NEVER return to Him Void, He has Called you a Royal Priesthood and a Holy Nation, He Created you in HIS image and His Likeness,He's given you HIS Word, He's Invested HIMSELF in you, Greater is He that is IN YOU than HE that is in The World, He's left you with HIS Peace, He has given you The Comforter who leads you and Guides you into ALL Truth, He will teach you and show You THINGS to come, You CANNOT Fail...Because God is With you!

Until Monday Folks...KEEP RUNNING Because as long as you're running AFTER HIM your Running in The RIGHT Direction!

Much Love!
TScott

No comments:

Post a Comment