Tuesday, July 26, 2011

UNAFRAID

I wonder how much of our lives have been wasted because of fear...How many opportunities were passed up..How many chances of loving passionately and unselfishly have been avoided..How many words of encouragement and enlightenment have been unspoken, books and songs unwritten and unrecorded..all because of this 4 letter word..F.E.A.R....

Fear is a paralyzing debilitating spirit that diseases the mind and hinders us from reaching our full potential...The greatness inside of us is chained with iron shackles to a cemented floor all due to the emotions of fear..

Fear has disguised itself in words and phrases like "rejection, playing it safe, guarding, protecting my interest, and even 'wisdom'" and has defeated MANY warriors and have turned them into "worriers"...

I was talking with my beautiful wife, Nova, and we were speaking of the past few years of our lives and how we wanted so desperately to do some great things in the earlier part of our years but were hindered all because of fear... She made a statement so amazing that really sparked this blog..(because I had no clue what to write this morning)..She said
"I want to live at the totality of my being...I want to be able to display ALL of my talents, my gifts, my ideas without the concern of someone speaking negatively or positively about it...I want to live and be able to express who I am freely...Unafraid"


It registered so deeply within me..because many of us have some GREAT things on the inside of us...(I like to say that it's the Greatness of God)...and we let mere words from people who know us or don't know us STOP us from manifesting the Greatness that God has placed in us!!! We stop short of our true potential all to fit in and be average..to live comfortably..without restraint...without opposition...without any drama...and it is in this adopting of complacency that we rob the world and our families of The harvest of abundant life that was so strategically invested in us...

SO what has FEAR hindered you from doing....

The great thing about fear is that it is an alien force that God has not given us...that means that it can be evicted, avoided, and even REJECTED by understanding who YOU REALLY ARE! I hear you..you say.."But Torrian...I DON'T KNOW who I am....How can I figure out who I am?"

I'm glad you're thinking that way...you see the Creator of a thing has the right to define it's purpose...others who haven't created that thing can try to figure it out and define its purpose..but ONLY YOU can find out for yourself by going to The Creator and asking "What did You create me for, who did You create me for, and WHERE did you create me for?"

After you've found out who you are and have built confidence in Your Purpose...Fear is merely a stepping stone to you living a life that is honorable, free, creative, effective, and UNAFRAID!


Keep Running Yall!
TScott

2 Timothy 1:7
Luke 10:19
Jeremiah 1:8

Sidenote: If this blog has blessed you..Please share it on your fb page.. Also..GO to our FB Page and "Like us" simply click on this link...Lastly join our community to the left so you can stay updated with ALL of the NEW things happening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment