Friday, July 29, 2011

Out of Sync

Have you ever felt OUT of sync?

I mean, it seems like EVERYTHING AROUND YOU is SO OFF Balanced, SO Distant, almost like you're on a deserted Island All By Yourself, in another TIME ZONE! Any Hands?...*looks around* Oh...Only Mine..Okay?

Well, I've felt like that a NUMBER of times and I have to tell you its not any fun! The state of confusion that sets in is almost unbearable as you begin to question EVERYTHING...Ive found that when I feel like that I have totally neglected my time with God in prayer, reading His word, and Listening for instructions.

Many times we get SO busy and so tied up with our daily lives that we forget (Well I don't want to say forget)... But, we brush God to the side and put him at the bottom of our "to do" list, when we KNOW He should be the priority of every our waking moment!

I was recently blessed with an Ipod a couple months back and it has been a TRUE blessing! I love it because I can download a HOST of apps on it and be able to navigate through complicated processes with only a simple touch of a screen! But sometimes I try to use the app and it alerts me that there is an upgrade available that will improve the function of the app which will allow me to enjoy my Ipod at another level! In order to do that I have to SYNC my Ipod with my computer to remove the old process and upload the NEW ONE...

WE can learn alot from this...a lot of our disconnection is because we havent synced up with God through prayer, meditation, worship, praise, and fellowship..but unlike the ipod which needs an occasional sync..We need a DAILY Sync..

So this weekend as you preparing to hear the word on Sunday and spending time with your family..take about 15 minutes syncing your Heart to His and you;ll find that your life's function will go to the NEXT level!

Until Monday Fam...

Keep Running!

Matthew 5:6
James 4:8
John 15:7

2 comments:

  1. Always love your posts! Who knew all this was in your head ;) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brother, thanx for sharing that wisdom, there's nothing but truth there. keep the posts coming. Bless You.

    ReplyDelete