Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seeking God...Simple as That!

Ok after a full day of trying to figure out what to write..Ive come up with...With..With...

NOTHING!

I have absolutely Nothing to say...EXCEPT...

Seek God in ALL that you do. I know that its the end of the day, but there maybe some decisions that you are facing, a dilemma that is standing in front of you, an opportunity, or you JUST NEED DIRECTION...

Seeking God is really easy....Have you ever lost your keys..a Pen...a Cell phone? You go through EVERY possible thought process..you retrace EVERY Step...you Contact people who might Know where you lost it...you visit those places in Search for your beloved lost item...

Well Seeking God is a similar process...Whenever I am faced with a situation or a decision that I need to make..I first begin by checking my heart to ensure that this is not something that I just want to do...I want to ensure that HIS Will is Done..and NOT My Own. Next I spend time finding out if it lines up with The Word of God by SEARCHING the Scriptures. Next I bounce it off of my wife, mentors, and people who I know have my best interest at heart...and who can give me a Godly perspective but also give me an outside looking in vantage point as well...Throughout all of this I'm consistently Praying For God's Direction..For His Peace..and For His Validation...

No matter what ANYONE says...I Know that God has the final word to say about the situation so..I rest in where His peace is..Whether its Yes or No (Yes..God CAN tell you NO) and Trust that He'll Lead and guide me into ALL truth!

It SO Hard to live life without God in the midst..TRUST me I've tried..I've found that as you EARNESTLY Seek God..It is Honestly the EASIEST thing that I've ever done..Because you DON'T have to Be Super Spiritual..Extra Deep...or Have a title in front of your name..All You Have to do is Give your Heart to Jesus...BOLDY Approach His Throne..and You'll find that Grace to Help in time of Need.

Check out these Scriptures...(BTW..YOu Can Just Click on them..Ive Hyperlinked them to The Site)

John 3:16

Romans 10:9-10
Ephesians 3:12
Hebrews 4:16
Matthew 6:25-33

No comments:

Post a Comment