Monday, August 8, 2011

BELIEVE..No Matter How ROUGH it Gets!

If I was to chronicle all of the lessons that Ive learned in Running After My Destiny. I would have a List that would rival the Forbes 500, The Top Paid CEOs under 30, and your grocery list even. On this list would be the most imperative lessons that Ive learned. Among that list would be topics like Persistence, Patience, killing pride, the dark places, the phantom successes, Living In Joy and many others. But the SINGLE most effective and lasting lesson that Ive learned over the past 12 months has been BELIEVING GOD...No Matter How TOUGH It Looks...

Ive learned that in our Run After Destiny and in our pursuit of God's perfect will in our lives that God has got to be GREATER than Your circumstance. I've found that in my "humanity" of trying to provide for my family as a "man" that I let the Majesty of God dwindle In my life. Meaning that I exalted the problem over the Magnitude of God's Strength and Might and not visa versa. That had been my problem...I deduced God's Majestic Everlasting Eternal Power to match or even be smaller than my circumstances...

Since when Did God's Power get smaller than the Light Bill, Gas Bill, Car Note, Grocery Bill, IRS Bill, Hospital Bill, Sickness, or Disease??

The only way that you can rise in your believe is if you raise your awareness of who God is! He is the Same God that spoke us into existence, The Same God who Parted the Red Sea, the same God who provided the Manna, The same God who brought water from the rock, The same God who healed leprosy, The same God who healed lame, deaf, and blind, The same God who raised Jesus from the dead..The same God who brought Paul and Silas out of prison, The same God who delivers Us today!

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you ask for or think according to The Power that works in us...The Power that is in us is Faith, The power of Belief, and the Power of TRUSTING God to do EXACTLY what He is capable of doing and being in your circumstance: The FAITHFUL Father who sees our needs a far off and in turn answers ALL that Call on Him with a pure heart!

So Today as you go through your day...Magnify God's GREATNESS over your Circumstance. How do you do that...GLAD YOU ASKED..((Now This is for those who are REALLY Serious about SEEING God MOVE MIGHTILY in your circumstance...Are you READY?...all you have to do is.....))

Cast your CARES Upon Him! LAY it ALL out to Him as you talk with Him today and end the prayer by saying...
"God...I Cant do this without you, so please reveal to me YOUR will in this situation and give me the POWER to obey you...Every ounce of FEAR that may be in my heart and life today that is hindering me from moving forward, I renounce and choose to walk away from. I surrender my WILL to yours and I ask you for your leading. Father I ask you to help my belief, Help me to realize how BIG you are, How MIGHTY you are, how COMPETENT you are, I choose not to stress over this anymore, I Trust you...In Jesus' Name"


Wait for God to pour in your heart and mind How GREAT He is and How He has already taken care of it...your part is to Trust, Rely, and Keep releasing your Faith to see the materialization of what God has already promised!

Believe God no matter how TOUGH this journey Gets, no matter what the devil tries to throw your way, no matter who is talking negatively against you...I Promise you there is strength, Health, and VICTORY in Continuing to Stand and BELIEVE God..no Matter How ROUGH it Gets!

Love ya!
Keep Running!
TS

Check these out:
I John 4:4
Mark 9:23-24
Ephesians 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment