Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Something Fresh!!!!!!

Nova, My Wife..The most beautiful woman IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE..and I have had an ARRAY of crazy experiences in our journey in life together. Some frustrating and some enjoyable. The frustrating points in our relationship come from those involving food... Me, I'm a "lets just eat" type person..but Nova...NO NOVA Has to be PARTICULAR and PETTY!

We'll be at a restaurant and it seems as she loves to interrogate the waiter about EVERYTHING on the menu...Me..I Know what I want...I have in mind what I want to eat and that's pretty much it..We Get in, we Get out..I'll take what you give me... point blank! Now..Don't get me wrong, I DO have a standard of excellence when it comes to food..but there is only so much you can expect from a Fast Food restaurant.

SO Back in the day we'd stop by a restaurant for lunch, like Wendy's or The Golden Krust, and it would be in THOSE TIMES that Nova will ask one the most frustrating questions I've ever heard (especially to a starving man..who hadn't ate since...breakfast). She'd Ask, "Are the Fries/Beef Patties FRESH?" In my head Im like "Oh Man, Here we go", because this question could possibly delay my food coming out and satisfying the GUT WRENCHING aches that are challenging my very existence on this Earth! My Eyes roll, I show quite a bit of disdain for this question, while Nova looks at me like "What's your problem I want something Fresh..I have every right to get what I paid for"...With MUCH attitude I say "whatever" as the cashier goes to the back and ensures that the food is indeed..."Fresh"...

Y'know we can learn a lot from my wife's standards ( I know I have!!) Many times we are faced with situations and life just throws us things!!! And as fast as its being thrown we, just as rapidly, accept whatever is given us! This shouldn't be the case!!! Much like my "Ill take whatever you give me" mentality when it comes to food, many of us have adopted that same mindset when it comes to our lives, our marriage, our government,our business, our ministry, our relationships, our degree, and the list could go on and on..But there comes a time where You must TAKE A STAND and say "I REQUIRE BETTER"!

My wife has a very strong will and only I can handle her...Its much like that with God..You MUST have strong Faith in order to manifest in your life what You require because He can handle it! There is NOTHING in this Earth that is too Hard to acquire! It may take time, effort, sweat, obedience, character building, sacrifice, distress, suffering, BUT IT IS ATTAINABLE! You just Have to get in the mindset much like my wife THAT I WANT SOMETHING FRESH!

You know there is nothing more disgusting that an Old Soft and Cold French Fry! But SO Many times we settle for it because we are in a HURRY to get somewhere! I want to tell you that some of the most enjoyable and fulfilling food experiences is when subscribed to my wife's requirements and I waited for that Hot....Fresh....Steaming meal as it came from the back! SO Glad I was patient!

Patience is ABSOLUTE if we are to enjoy the pleasures and experience God's BEST in this life! The Word teaches us that after we have DONE the WILL of God that we have Need of Patience. We are also to let Patience have its PERFECT WORK in us so that in the end we will be COMPLETE and LACKING NOTHING!! So the next Time you're faced with mediocre circumstances in your life..Make a Demand to REQUIRE Better, it may take a little patience on your part..But in The END You'll have the fulfillment that you waited on Something FRESH!!!!!

Im HUNGRY NOW....

Keep Running!
TS

Hebrews 10:36
James 1:4
Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment