Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DO you Have ENOUGH CHANGE?!?!?

I was riding the bus yesterday and Its just amazing to observe people. ((If you ever want to study the behavior of people, just ride your city bus for a week!)) It's so funny because someone threw a water balloon at me while I was waiting for my bus, ((In all Honesty, I wish it wouldve hit me bc it was so HOT outside))

But I was on there yesterday morning and it was PACKED...I MEAN SERIOUSLY PACKED!!! I was about 3 blocks from my transfer and a guy and a girl got on and were scrambling to find their money so we all could proceed to our places for the day. The Guy put some coins in the machine and many coins were rejected. It seemed like an eternity as we all waited for them to find their money so we could all to get to our respective places. I Imagine some were going to work, others were just going home, some to school, and others who knows, but we all had something in common..we were al trying to GET somewhere and we were held up because someone didn't have ENOUGH CHANGE!

Whether you acknowledge it or not, we are all linked together some way or some how, just like my fellow passengers on that bus, and many are waiting on US to get ENOUGH CHANGE in our lives so that we can usher others to their destiny! Its a Hard truth, but our decisions, both bad and good, effect others in various ways...We Can invoke change or hinder a person from getting to their place of fulfillment all because we didn't make the decision to be disciplined enough, daring enough, or discerning enough to find the hindrances in our lives and eradicate them!

The CHANGE you need may be different from the CHANGE I need...but it is inevitable WE ALL NEED CHANGE IN ORDER TO GET TO OUR DESTINY! This Change may require you going out and finding it, it may require you to get up and CREATE IT, It may be somewhere where you frequent. But CHANGE is necessary!!! We cannot stay the same and reach this generation, our family, or our community without it!

When it all boils down to it...WE ARE ALL Being Watched by SOMEONE...not just the Government..but the people AROUND you..the people in your family, the people you work with, or who work for YOU, the people who you don't know, and the people you DO know, and they're looking for some significant amount of CHANGE in your life that will give them the right to Change! I can look back over my life and pinpoint the people who's lives I observed, and as a result made necessary changes in MY life some good, and some bad! We are ALL Discipling SOMEONE and if there is NO FRUIT of change in your life..they will NEVER get to partake of the TRUE Fulfillment they were called to walk in.

SO Today...Take A GOOD Look at yourself...Have you MADE The Necessary CHANGES to Cause a ripple effect of effectiveness in your workplace, your business, your family, your community, your marriage, and the list could go ON and ON!

Remember..If you don't have ENOUGH Change...Just like My friend on the bus...you could possibly DELAY Someone's fulfillment of their destiny!

Keep Ya Stride!
TS

Hebrews 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment