Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Can Count on God's Integrity!!

Wow....It seems like FOREVER since I've been with you all! Its only been 3 Days!

SO Much has transpired over the past few days of my life! There is so much to share that I want to just encourage everyone to stay tuned to The Blog. I may release some things.

For those of you who know about our journey out to California, it was a TOTAL leap of faith and extreme obedience on our parts. We sold our home, resigned from positions, went through a process that stripped me of everything I had confidence in. I lost some things along the way, things that were necessary to be lost, I found some things, Things that were desperately needed to be found...but overall it has been a Great run!

We were faced with a decision over the past week and it was probably another one of the hardest "tests" that I had to endure, but it was one of the most peaceful! Walking with God, and walking in FAITH on this journey brings strength and wisdom. So on the onslaught of the decision, instead of fear...we worshiped, instead of worry...we confessed...instead of crying...we REJOICED!!! Knowing, that if God Said It...He WILL Perform it! I had to actually take my own advice and TRUST God No Matter what it looked like, no matter what it felt like, no matter what it sounded like, and no matter what anyone else said! It was hard, but we obeyed God once again and it PROVED to be the right decision as God's TREMENDOUS Blessings poured out on us!

God is awesome. I cannot tell you how Faithful God has been to us through our journey! Like I said there is SO much to share and SO much to tell. I will be putting it all in the book, Running After Destiny. Here in the next few days you will be given the opportunity to subscribe to an "EXCLUSIVE" email list for this blog and be the FIRST to know when the release of the book is. You as faithful readers and supporters of this blog are well worth me investing into! You have supported me and this work for a couple months now, and the reviews, encouragements, and testimonies we've been getting have been PHENOMENAL to say the least! So, Thank You! You are truly appreciated!

SO What piece of advice could I give to you as my fellow Runners? I give this to you... If God Said it...He's GONNA DO it!

Now I know that sounds a little cliche, but I'm serious...God's Integrity is IMPECCABLE!!What God Said He is Going to do...or has already DONE for us..Take Him at His Word! This week I really spent time getting to know The Bible. I began memorizing verses and not just for the sake of adding verses to my memory, but for the sake of having something to SAY when the devil came with his stupid accusations and temptations. One of the scriptures that I meditated on is one I believe that you can as well. its found in Romans 8:18, which says:
"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared to the glory that shall be revealed in us"
This Scripture was so Dynamic because it was a prophecy against the challenges that I had been facing. The main thing is that God was giving me confidence that what I'm GOING Through...Is What I'm GOING Through...not staying IN...SO I had to take this scripture and tell my circumstances...you're NOT WORTHY to be compared to THE Glory that will be revealed in Me and my family!

I don't know about you all...but I'm GOING ALL THE WAY! ALL the way to the place where God has already predestined me to be!!! And today I just want to encourage you..it may not look like it will happen, it may look a little bleak, and dark, and cloudy, but understand this...there is a place that only YOU can fill...It was reserved for you...no one else can occupy YOUR place(unless your forfeit and quit)...So If God Said it...He's Gonna DO it...BELIEVE HIM!

God is amazing you all...Just trust Him...know that He has the FINAL Word about EVERYTHING going on in your life...He's NOT done with you, He's very well taking you on the path that HE's prepared for you!

Keep Running!
TS


No comments:

Post a Comment